Employment Opportunities at Clark Family Dentistry
We are looking for a full time associate dentist to join our great team. At Clark Family Dentistry, we pride ourselves on providing the best care for our patients by using progressive treatments and technology. Future partnership/ownership possible. On the job the dentist can expect to see patients of all ages for extractions, hygiene checks, and other general dentistry procedures. This is a full time opening where the dentist will work a 10-hour shift Monday through Thursday.
- Competitive compensation
- A-rated medical malpractice insurance provided
- Doctorate Degree
- Ohio Licensing
- New graduates are welcome to apply
We are expanding our team of dental professionals and are looking for an assistant who knows the value of communication skills and who is enthusiastic about delivering quality care to our family of patients. The position is full time Monday through Thursday. The job entails working with patients of all ages and providing top quality and efficient care.
- 1 year experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.
- Certified Dental Assistant
Part Time Administrative Assistant
We are seeking a part time office administrative assistant to greet guest, answer phones, process mail, schedule appointments, and assist the other front desk personnel with day to day task.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact well with patients and team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Manage time and multiple task effectively.
- High School Diploma.
- Proficient use of computer applications such as Microsoft office.
- Excellent attendance.
- One year front desk experience.
- Dental Knowledge
- Experience using SoftDent
If interested, please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org